The New Retirement Creating and Living a Purposeful Life
Register For SeminarContact Us
We’re living longer than any generation before us. In fact, it is entirely possible that the average person in Canada will spend up to one third of their lives in retirement!
The majority of people spend many days, weeks, and even years preparing financially and physically for their retirement years, but the psychological preparation has generally been over looked. Psychological (emotional) preparation is key to a happy and fulfilling retirement. It’s been said that if you’re prepared for retirement emotionally, the physical and financial aspects of retirement will take care of themselves.
The evidence is clear, we must plan for our emotional well-being as we approach retirement.
This workshop will help you gain an understanding of how you can psychologically prepare for this major change in your life by:
- Defining the new retirement
- Examining the benefits of preparation and planning
- Understanding and preparing for the transition experience
- Identifying your priorities and values
- Exploring meaningful and purposeful activities and interests in your new life
- Planning your personal and professional legacy
- Making your own rules: Developing a clear vision of your first important steps
Continuing Education Credits – ID #35265
|1)||Alberta Insurance Council||4.0 hours
General, Adjuster, Life, Accident & Sickness Certificate
|2)||General Insurance Council of Manitoba||4.0 hours|
|3)||General Insurance Council of Saskatchewan||4.0 hours