Strategic Selling – Planning for Success
This course will be valuable for anyone who wants to be more effective with developing selling relationships and winning new business. It focuses on the strategic side of selling as opposed to the specific selling skills used in a selling situation. A template will be provided for development of a Strategic Sales Plan. All participants should have a selling role so that they can relate to the exercises during the day.
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, a participant will understand how to:
- Build successful selling relationships and develop a strategic selling plan.
- Define what business they are in.
- Describe the ideal client and plan how to connect with them.
- Understand buying roles.
- Identify who they need in their network and how to find them.
- Capitalize on their strengths.
- Determine their best referral system.
- Use testimonials effectively.
Who Would Benefit from this Course
This course would benefit anyone who is in a selling role and looking for a more strategic approach. This could include new or experienced salespeople or businesspeople who need to sell their services.
This seminar will be very interactive with introduction of tools and exercises that will be practiced and discussed in the classroom. Real-life examples will be used to illustrate key concepts. This seminar is presented by Maria Saley.
Continuing Education Credits – ID #30294
|1)||Alberta Insurance Council||7.5 hours
General, Adjuster, Life, Accident & Sickness Certificate
|2)||General Insurance Council of Manitoba||7.5 hours|
|3)||General Insurance Council of Saskatchewan||7.5 hours