SPF #1 – The Insurance Road Rules
- A detailed review of the SPF #1 policy wordings focusing on:
- Full understanding of definitions
- Coverage review
- Review of the new government Section B forms
- Exclusion discussion
- Statutory Conditions
- This seminar provides a clearer understanding of the SPF #1 with less chance of misunderstanding or miscommunications.
- Hands on review of the new governments accident benefit forms provides the broker/agent with valuable information.
- This all provides a better knowledge base to educate their clients in the SPF #1.
Continuing Education Credits – ID #11724
|1)||Alberta Insurance Council||7.5 hours
General & Adjuster Certificate
|2)||General Insurance Council of Manitoba||7.5 hours|
|3)||General Insurance Council of Saskatchewan||7.5 hours