Taking Charge of Change
- Is morale and quality of work life suffering because of our ever-changing workplace?
- Do you long to put away your fear and doubt about change and feel engaged, empowered and in control?
This workshop/keynote on change will assist in understanding the change process and how we can take control of change rather than change controlling our responses. We will examine:
- The Transition Experience: Understanding the good, the bad and the ugly about change.
- Appreciating the power of the transition experience (dealing with stress/personal resiliency).
- Reframing our view of change to empower, engage and take control!
This seminar is presented by Lana Bullough.
Continuing Education Credits – ID #35264
|1)||Alberta Insurance Council||3.75 hours
General, Adjuster, Life, Accident & Sickness Certificate
|2)||General Insurance Council of Manitoba||3.75 hours|
|3)||General Insurance Council of Saskatchewan||3.75 hours