Generations Bridging the Gap – FastTrack
Have you ever had a conversation with someone from another generation and wondered, “What was that about?”
The Generation Gap has been a part of society since the beginning of social society and continues with each successive generation. It can be a source of humour and a source of frustration. In today’s working environment it is more important than ever to understand the differences and similarities of generations that you work with. This seminar will provide insights to help you better understand and communicate with the various generations and participants will work with real life scenarios to apply the principles. You will also learn more about generational trends and some strategies to adapt.
• Background of generational differences
• Why is this topic so important now?
• Generational Cohorts –Key characteristics
• Engaging and communicating effectively with each other
• Generational Trends and strategies to adapt
• Action Plan for back in the workplace
This seminar will be very interactive with introduction of tools and exercises that will be practiced and discussed in the classroom. Real-life examples will be used to illustrate key concepts.